- Fookin Ziti. 5/5
- Brunny Stew (a Brunswick Stew variation). Review: 4/5
- Firehouse Chili “Mr. Deadly”. Review: 3/5
- Jambalaya. Review: 3/5
- Masaman Curry. Review: 3/5
- Spicy Beef Stew (AKA Garlic Stew with Other Bits!). Review: 5/5
- Steel Cut Oatmeal. Review: 4/5
- Beef Biryani. 4/5. Probably a 5, actually. It’s good.
- Black Beans and Rice-ish. 4/5. It’s not authentic, but it is tasty. And ass-burning spicy.
- Gourmet Mac & Cheese. 4/5. Great comfort food, rich as hell.
- White Chili Chicken 4/5. Excellent taste and great value.
- Spring Pasta. 5/5. Has become a multi-family favorite
Appetizers and Sides
- Sesame Noodles. Review: 5/5. It’s fantastic.
- Handmade Soft Pretzels. Review: 2/5. Could improve with more skill, but still … blah.
- Jalapeno Cheese Corn Bread. Review: 4/5.
Sauces, Spices, Rubs, and Condiments